solosafe personal safety device, specially designed for Lone Worker applications.
People working on their own are exposed to increased risk.
Employers have a legal and moral obligation to provide a safe working environment for their employees.
solosafe provides lone worker protection with a 24/7 professional response ensuring the safe wellbeing and peace of mind for anyone working alone.
Who is a Lone Worker?
A lone worker is anyone who carries out a work activity away from colleagues and without close or direct supervision.
Versatile Application / Easy to operate solosafe Personal Safety Device
- Two-way voice communication directly with the user
- Light, compact attachable to a keyring, belt, or lanyard
- Accurate GPS positioning, allowing the operator to relay the user’s location to responders
- Accelerated tracking on activation, providing updated GPS location every 30 seconds
- GEO Fencing capabilities, to monitor access to restricted or dangerous areas
- Low Battery confirmation
- Water Resistant
- 24-hour battery life
Examples of Lone Workers
- Night and Weekend Staff
- Doctors, Nurses, Midwives, Carers, Mental Health Workers
- Paramedics, First Responders, Caretakers
- Hazardous Occupations
- Cleaners, Maintenance and Trade Workers
- Real Estate Agents, Property Managers
- Drivers, Delivery People, Meter Readers, Factory Workers
- Retailers who work on their own
- Rangers, Hikers, Campers, Mountain Bikers
- Domestic Violence Situations